Ir al contenido principal

the colors of my life







THE COLORS OF MY LIFE  

This blog is about me, sarith caro garcia, here I want to tell you, how is my life, my hobbies, my favorities things, my favorities books, and I have decided the name of this blog be the colors of my life, beacuse, during all my life I had beautifull moments that I have never forgotten, but for other part I had difficult  moments that weren't very good, but are part of my life, and I can classify every moment with the colors that we have around us. 

Resultado de imagen de latas de pintura cayendo
Resultado de imagen de cepillos de peinar animados



MY LOOK

My hair is black and very abundant and it is also curly this new year I haven't had a  hair cut , the last year I have wanted to cut my hair by the shoulders but I didn´t. I want my hair to grow a little more, one of my purposes is to take,
 more care of my hair and have more time
 defining my curls.



WEARING

Resultado de imagen de looks infantil feminino verão

I like to use very simple clothes but the same time, and comfortable, I have used, shorts, dresses, but on special occasions, like a birthdays, or things like that,I have used, more elegant things acoorded to my style  my clothes almos,t my clothes always are pink, because, that's my favorite color or sometimes white.

Resultado de imagen de patines animados


MY SECRET LIFE

I do not eat fish, for me it's horrible, I have never swum well and I want learn this one day, when I was  learning to skate, I slipped, I feel horrible, I scratched and cried a lot. I haven't learned to play an musical instrument, but I would like to learn this year, one of my favorities
musical instruments is the piano, I have wanted to draw well, to improve the presentation of my drawings







Resultado de imagen de libros
¡I LOVE READ! this is of my favorities hobies in the my life, I have readed a lot of books, but my favorities are 3, in sometimes ocasiones I have readed, in web page because, the books are really expensive, this year I have wanted read more books, like 5.




Resultado de imagen de cine animado
WATCHING

My favorites type of films are of action, adventures, romatics, and movies that amazing like unwavering love and me before you. 
I have watched all the films of BAD BOYS movies they are amazing. I haven't seen horror movies because they are horrible and scary. 



Resultado de imagen de perros golden retriever

THINKING ABOUT 
I have always played with
 my dog toby, every day, when
 I get home, my dog is very lazy,
 I have given to my dog, snaks,
 food and water,it is very funny and sometimes I play  with my
dog,to round around the yard  




Resultado de imagen para imagenes mundo viajando animado

THE FUTURE 
I have to be a professional in my career in the future, I have always wanted to study
medicine, biomedical  engineering or bussines administration, but I haven't decides yet, I haven't travelled to around the world, but when I have money saved, I will travel with my family and give them a big house, with god in my life 
and I want to learn  many languages, like english, portuguese
 and many more






I HOPE YOU LIKED MY BLOG, ENJOY, ALWAYS FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT AND NEVER GIVE UP. 

Comentarios






Comentarios